Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lose motivation

Heya~

I know I was very inconsistent with my blog and this is my first blog...ta..da...

I have 3 final exams in 3 days in a row next week, and I'm now like loosing my motivation with my study. I donno why...I had that motivation before and it was fantastic. I had okay marks. Now it's like so hopeless...

I don't want to think about it anymore.
Now, the fun part, an hour ago, I've tried egg mask after I've watch Ricebunny vids from youtube.
My face definitely felt the difference at the spot~~!! It looked brighter and softer.
BTW, I've had a major breakout these couple of months due to unstoppable Assignments, Reports, and exams...



And also~ I've cut my bangs too (by myself), It looked okay at least they're not so demented.
I can't post the pics now as I'm looking horrible atm. (I'm in pjamas, and my hair is lifted up high haha~~).

I'll update some post later, as this is my first blog. So I'm not really use to it...

have a nice Saturday

No comments: